*This role is onsite*
Calculation / RAMS MD / ENG
(BIW Tooling Fixture)
- Lead development of quality documentation to quantify risks of failure involved in building automated systems for OEM body shops.
- Assure the use of and/or creation of new company standards, processes, procedures, norms, etc.
- Provide Technical support to the project team (e.g., calculations, material analysis, etc.)
- Develop and provide Customer quality deliverables:
- Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (i.e., PFMEA).
- Safety Risk Analysis (i.e., SRA).
- Meeting coordination of outside vendors for Machine Failure Mode Effects Analysis (i.e., MFMEA).
- Coordinate multi-functional team to accurately identify full spectrum of design risks.
- Coordinate and lead Customer meetings, communicate and quantify risks to the Customer to influence final design of body shop.
- Develop Customer relationship and maintain Customer satisfaction:
- Express genuine concern regarding Customer issues and requests.
- Provide Customers with helpful solutions.
- Provide consistent, high quality, “on-time” delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Main areas of responsibilities are:
- Achieve timing, quality and cost targets.
- Assure the use of and/or new creation of company standards, processes, procedures, norms, etc
- Conduct ergonomic evaluations.
- Create and maintain the design FMEA / process FMEA or technical analysis methods in project.
- Synchronize and track FMEA time schedules according to the project management principles
- Provide technical support in the phases of engineering, assembly, installation (equipment) and prototyping
- Design components and structures using FEM and classical analytical methods (primary structure).
- Perform and interpret static, dynamic and weight calculations.
- Evaluate solutions in compliance with the application requirements.
- Ergonomic software management and data analysis.
- Support ergonomic program development.
- Write technical reports
- Continuous control of Project Safety and Ergonomics targets.
- Performing Safety Ergonomic Analysis during all project phases, giving continuous feedbacks to the Project Team.
- Technical degree in Mechanical Engineering (Bachelor’s degree or higher).
- Previous experience in automotive tooling/automated systems, in an Engineering or Quality role.
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Ability to travel domestically (5-20%) and internationally as project needs, may require for technical support
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- PTO accrual
- Paid Vacations
- Industry Exposure